Protect your treasured instrument from loss, theft and damage
Insuring your instrument, case and bow against loss, theft and damage is essential. We highly recommend insuring your instrument immediately after purchase. If uninsured, a broken, stolen or damaged instrument can be emotionally and financially devastating, so its best to act promptly.
When seeking a provider here are some important questions to ask:
Questions you should ideally get a “yes” answer to:
- Will my instrument be covered outside of my house, abroad and left unattended in my car?
- In the event of a claim being made, can I choose my own repairer?
Questions you should ideally get a “no” to:
- Would I need more than one estimate in case of damage?
- Will you increase my premium if I claim?
- If my instrument was lost or stolen, would you choose a new instrument for me?
- Does the policy have an excess fee?
…then ask about the premium! Musical insurance isn't generally expensive, so we highly recommend prioritising the level of coverage over price.
If you choose to insure through us with one of the companies we introduce, we can value your instrument for free. There is typically a fee of £20, sometimes more depending on the amount of time and research involved.
CALL US ON 029 20 22 77 61 to book an appointment for your instrument valuation.
We cannot guarantee that we will be able to value your instruments without an appointment.