Open: Tuesday – Saturday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Closed: Sunday and Monday
August appointments are available by prior arrangement only. Limited availability.
Phone: 02920 22 77 61
About getting to us
We are located in the city centre of Cardiff, in Castle Arcade, opposite Cardiff Castle. It is very easily accessible and there are many car parks nearby.
Our postcode is for the arcade itself and as it is a pedestrian area, your sat-nav will not recognise it. However, if you type “CF10 1BS”, you will get to Duke Street and from there you can either:
– turn left into Westgate Street and then left again into Quay Street, and park in the NCP car park. Once you leave the NCP car park, take right into Quay Street towards High Street and turn left to face the castle. You will come across the entrance of Castle Arcade on your left-hand side.
– or keep going on the right-hand side lane, go over the bridge, turn right into Cathedral Road, right at the traffic lights, right at the small roundabout and you will then be in Sophia Gardens, where you can park. You are only 5 minutes walk away from the shop. Just head back to the city centre. Castle Arcade is opposite the castle.
We’re located on the balcony, which can be accessed by the staircases next to each of the bridges inside the arcade. Sorry, as Castle Arcade is part of an old building, there is no lift. But if you are visiting with a wheelchair or pram, please call us on 029 20 22 77 61 to ask for assistance. One of us will be happy to help you. Cardiff Violins is located on the balcony at the point of the right angle of the arcade.
You have arrived at Cardiff Violins!
Postcodes for nearby car parks:
Park and Ride Cardiff
We support the efforts of Cardiff City Council in making Cardiff a better place and encourage you to take advantage of their excellent park and ride scheme.
- Llanrumney Park and Ride: Cardiff CF23 8HH
- County Hall Park and Ride: Cardiff CF10 4UW
- Llandaff Park and Ride: Cardiff CF14 2EZ
- Cardiff Park and Ride: 31 Queen St, Cardiff CF10 2AG
Sketch by artist Mike Biddulph